Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Caillianne- June 30, 2009




Top- Vintage Pleated Montana Sweater from the 80's(Borrowed it from my Mom)
Pants- See by Chloe Pleated Pants from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Hat- Vintage Eric Javits from Hell's Kitchen in New York
Bag- Miu Miu from NYC
Shoes- Michael Kors from Davids in Toronto

The Look: Ed Haris + Peter Beard

Fun Fact: Peter Beard is one of my most favourite artists of all time. I spotted him on the street and went up to him to tell him how much I love his work! And he told me to come visit his studio ! He opened his journal and ripped out a page of his work and signed it for me. We were all so excited because now we have a piece of his work and its signed! It had to been the one of the best days ever! And stuff like that only happens in NY right?!! hahaha! Pin It Now!

No comments: