Monday, June 8, 2009

Samantha- June 8, 2009




Jacket- Helmut Lang from 1998 Collection
Dress- Beckerman jersey ruffle dress
Leggings- Leopard leggings from Forever 21 in NYC
Headband- Catogan handmade headband from One of a Kind Show in Toronto
Bag- Beckerman medium green Love Bag
Chain on Bag-from Chinatown in NYC
Charms on Bag- Robot from KidRobot in NYC, Pineapple from Etienne Aigner, I Love NYC keychain from NYC street vendor
Boots- Brown Motorcycle Boots from Toronto

The Look: Three Layer Vanilla Cake + Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream

Fun Fact: I love this jersey Beckerman dress because it dips in the back and it's so much fun to dance in. This dress was inspired by Coney Island from our Spring 2008, "Passport to Coney Island Collection" Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Eli said...

I love that bag!!

Miss Dexter said...

I love the whole outfit!

Nikki said...

My handbag is FAMOUS!

Also...I want that dress. SO pretty!

oscillatingchords said...

I love your S/S 2008 the best out of all your collections. I would kill for the Pam Cascade shirt, but I just can't find it anywhere!