Monday, December 28, 2009

Caillianne- Bubblegum Ice Cream






Jacket- Vintage Cheap and Chic Moschino Jacket from Housing Works in NYC
Scarf- Black cashmere scarf from Grandfather
Black hat- Black Kangol hat (borrowed from my Mom)
Hooded Sweatshirt- Grey Beckerman sweatshirt worn underneath from Spring 2009 Collection
Pants- Vintage fruit stir up pants (no label) a gift from Danielle! YAY!
Bag- Betsey Johnson Bag from Betsey Johnson store in Toronto
Gucci Charm on Bag- Chihuahua Christmas Guccioli charm from Gucci Store in NYC
Shoes- Alexander Wang from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Bubblegum Ice Cream

Fun Fact: I havn't had coffee in 4 months!! Which is pretty crazy because I used to drink sooo much of it. I don't even crave it anymore! So my drink of choice from Starbucks is a Grande Earl Grey Soy Misto Extra hot with two pumps of vanilla syrup... AND ITS AMAMZING! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Gia said...

You gals are so fabulous! Are you still in NYC? I just got back and I would love to meet you for a soy misto! XO
Gia

Danielle Hession said...

yay for the chiquita pants!!!!!! I knew you could work them like no other!!!!!!
xoxoxox

monica said...

Misto! that's fun to say!
happy holidays ladies!
xoxo