Thursday, May 20, 2010

Caillianne- Scooba Diving + 60's Chic


Sweater- Chloe Sweater from Holt Renfrew in Toronto (From Phoebe Philo's last collection there)
Hat- Grey stripe straw hat by Eugenia Kim for Target, from Target store in L.A
T-shirt- Forever 21 Army green t-shirt from store in Toronto
Pants- Marc Jacobs pants from Marc Jacobs Store in NYC
Bag- Vintage Chanel bag from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Shoes- Burberry Prorsum shoes from Burberry store in Caesars Palace in Vegas
Ring- Skull Alexander McQueen ring from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Scooba Diving + 60's Chic

Fun Fact: These are my favourite pants! I love how they have hand-sewn green, yellow, and gold metallic paillettes all over them and they glitter when I walk! The wall behind us is in our parking lot, and its such a tight squeeze trying to drive down the hill and not drive/bump into the walls. As you can tell, a few of the tennants in our building didn't have such luck! On another funny note, after taking these pictures, I realized my hair was really long! So I went to the hairdresser and got 1" off! hahha!!!
PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daddy! xoxo Pin It Now!


frankie said...

aaaaargghHHHghh those pants!! love them!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous look! Love the hat,pants, shoes,... OK I love everything!

Copious Couture said...

I LOVE the second last picture!!! I just love how you are posed and your expression... you look super hot!


LADY REBEL said...



this free bird said...

I absolutely love the hat on's amazing. When I put it on it looked NOTHING like the way it does on you (read: it did not look good on me at all!)

love it!!

hlb said...

you look beautiful! i like your blog alot, love from hayley xxx