Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chloe- Stripes + Americana

 photo IMG_3330-1_zps371a0f65.jpg  photo IMG_3376b_zps3efc429b.jpg  photo IMG_3371a_zps23eb39a6.jpg  photo IMG_3343d_zps31200671.jpg

Top- Juicy Couture hole top from JuicyCouture.com
Knitted Dress- Isabel Marant Etoile from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bracelet- J.Crew bracelet from J.Crew store in Toronto
Necklace- Orange beaded vintage necklace (no label) from Hells Kitchen Flea Market in NY and Crystal Juicy Couture necklace from JuicyCouture.com
Bag- Vintage Kenzo bag from Vintage store in Australia
Shoes- Christian Louboutin shoes was a gift from Mama Beckerman

The Look: Stripes + Americana

Fun Fact: Lately, I've been having so much trouble with my car phone that I've been spending a whole lot of time at the car dealership. So, what a better time then ever to blog! My sisters made me buy this knitted Isabel Marant Etoile dress last year during the winter, it was so freezing cold but now I'm so happy that I have it on this warm and sunny day! Everytime I wear this top, I think it looks like Swiss Cheese!!! haha Pin It Now!

22 comments:

Domenic said...

that holy sweater is like grunge chic done right

xx Domenic

Unknown said...

oh chloe you look beautiful! this look is so fresh and exciting....im glad they made you buy that dress haha!
brooke @ what2wear

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to
get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

Also visit my blog post :: Methadone Treatment Centers

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit!!!
xxx
Naomi
www.bonnieclydemarni.com

Trendy Mondays said...

Really good outfit!! Isabel Marant is always great!!

ROXTHEFOX said...

You look so fresh and youthful. I love this look, it's so funky!! Your personality is shining through these photos.

Great blog, btw, would you like to follow each other?

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

The Dragonfruit said...

Too cute! Love that mesh sweater and the background where you took photos :)

Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
Trendy Teal

Anonymous said...

Wow you look gorgeous. Love the color combos! Great style!!!

Unknown said...

Ah! I LOVE Isabel Marant so much! I don't have a piece by her yet though! I'm loving how you styled this outfit from head to toe!

PS. I'm hosting an international Bitchy Gypsy Accessories giveaway on my blog =D I'd love for you to enter! If you win, you'll get a gorgeous minty-green statement necklace, and it's super easy to enter! You only have to like FB page to enter!

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/2013/03/bitchygypsygiveaway.html

Vintage Apparel. said...

love this outfit its so unique! Yer blog is amazing , New follower here x

MILEX said...

I think I love eveyrthing about you

Bella said...

That's a lovely top!

WorldByBella

Olga Zgonnik said...

LOVE! So fun and colorful, perfect for spring

www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

mispapelicos said...

You touched my heart with your lovely comment, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I thought you had forgotten about me, muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Much love to all of you, my dear family.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Danika Podhola said...

Love the top so much!!Visit urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx and check my new post :)!

FILIP CUSTIC BRAUT said...

Lovely outfit! I specially love bracellet <3

xxx

http://thecustic.blogspot.com.es/

Andrea said...

fabulous outfit!!!

NYN said...

Swiss cheese haha , the outfit and the colors are great!! love your look and the background really brings it out!!

Bold Barbara said...

WOW!!!I love your blog!!
http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/

Juliette Laura said...

Wait. But this outfit is LITERALLY perfect.
Thanks for visiting Infinite Style!

xoxo
Juliette Laura
juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Living_in_aShoe said...

great mix of colors!

Anonymous said...

Hoωеver, ѕince their actionѕ aгe buіlt upon
the erroneоus belief that theу businesѕ aгe rigiԁ,
аnԁ aѕ suсh strіkes a balance
of quantitаtіve and quаlіtative
іnformаtіοn. Freԁԁіe Bοurnе ωhose stepmother Carοlуn lashed out аt hіs briԁe-to-be in а ѕcathing email
whіch waѕ fоrwardеd arounԁ the wοrld.


Alѕο visit mу homepagе - internet marketing for local businesses