Monday, August 19, 2013

Caillianne- Graffiti + Rock

 photo IMG_1374_zpsec632f01.jpg  photo IMG_1444_zpsb1c174c9.jpg  photo IMG_1434_zps0a6dc059.jpg  photo IMG_1470_zps7a49e803.jpg  photo IMG_1439_zps2616bc06.jpg

Jacket- Black suede Isabel Marant fringe jacket from Ebay
Shirt- Plaid H&M shirt from H&M in Toronto
Leggings- H&M leggings from H&M store in Toronto
Sunnies- Ray-Bans from Raybans
Bandana- Vintage red bandana around neck
Shoes- Sigerson Morrison Leila booties from Sigerson Morrison 
Bag- Proenza Schouler graffiti bag from The Room at the Bay

The Look: Graffiti + Rock

Fun Fact: Lovin' these graphic blue and black Leila booties from Sigerson Morrison! They are sooo mod-graphic-western and rock all mixed into one boot. Today was actually quite cool in Toronto so I busted them out... couldn't wait until Fall! Today is one of the first day's I'm out and about since getting my appendix out, so I still have to wear stretch pants since none of my pants fit yet! LOL!  Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

I think I will be wearing this kind of look a lot during fall! saw a fabulous pair of similar jeans at mbmj and thank god you can find tartan blouses everywhere. so fabulous to see that you girls always wear not the typical kind of bags, always with a twist

S said...

oh my those boots are serious swag.. LOVE!

steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

Tomma said...

LOVE your shoes!